How We Collect Information
By subscribing to services on our websites you will be asked to provide information such as your name, contact details, and your school.
- We may also collect information you submit via any online forms, surveys, message boards, forums or other interactive areas that appear on our websites from time to time.
- We may collect information about you if you contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, email or post.
- We may collect information about your usage of our website.
What We Use Your Information For
Your information will be used to provide you with access to our website and to supply you with any information, products or services you request or are deemed to be of interest.
When you have submitted an entry to the competition, your information will be stored alongside your entry. The following information will be publicly listed during the exhibition as having contributed to the display:
- Student First Name
- Student Last Name Initial
- Student Age
- Student School
The full name (including full last name), email and password will not be disclosed.
We may use your information to contact you for feedback on your use of our services or website. We may also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our websites and the products and services we offer.
With Whom We May Share Your Information
We may pass aggregate information about the usage of our websites to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- We may publicly list your name and school as part of the digital art exhibition.
- We may share your information with another organisation which buys our company or our assets or to whom we transfer our agreement with you and in the course of any negotiations which may or may not lead to such a transfer or sale.
- We will disclose your information if we are required to by law.
- We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.
- Unless permitted or required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent for any purpose not related to Pixel Mosaic, the digital artwork or educational materials.
If the artwork is sold, the public available information will be included alongside the artwork for display purposes. However the Full Name, email and password will not be disclosed should such a sale take place.
You have the right to correct any errors in information we hold about you providing that they are not part of a finished artpiece. Please inform us about changes to your details so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
You have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing material from us or any third party at any time.
Security and Retention of Information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will retain your information for as long as we need it for the purposes set out in this policy, or as otherwise required by law.
If you follow a link from any of our websites to another site, this policy will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites.